Monday 20 November 2017

Found a Decent Hotel in Trichy near Airport

Last month, I got a chance to visit Tiruchirappalli, also known as Trichy, with my family. It was my first trip to the city but I had heard of its ancient temples and several other tourist attractions. I also explored more about the city’s other famous places to see but I wasn’t aware of decent accommodation places.

Whenever I go outside my city, I use accommodation services of Lemon Tree Hotels. I like the chain’s upscale services and ambience. When I checked the brand’s website, I came to know that it has Red Fox Hotel in Tiruchirappalli. It was a big relief but the thing that made the hotel perfect choice for trip to the place was its location. The Red Fox Hotel is one of the hotels in Trichy near airport. In addition, all prime locations of the city are also nearby the hotel. I booked two rooms for four days.

When we reached the hotel, we were welcomed by smiling staff. Our rooms were spacious, clean and well-equipped with modern amenities. All the services were same as they are available in other hotels of the chain. 

Another good thing about the hotel was its multi cuisine restaurant in Trichy, which solved our problem to find a good restaurant in the city. Overall, it was a fantastic trip to the city where we explored its tourist attractions. Apart from these places, we enjoyed our stay at Red Fox Hotel. I recommend people to stay at the hotel during their trip to Trichy to have a great stay experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment